> My LifE BoX: A steward friend

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Friday, December 12, 2008

A steward friend


He is my ex-colleague, kinda jealous him now, he is around the world as a flight (SIA) steward. We used to be poor when we worked in the company, he was always couldn't hit the sale target since the day he started work til he resigned, doctor was always mumbling him. He's kind of good guy, he is wise to humor a people, never force people if the people don't agree, i think he is not suit for business or sale line. I happy to him, because he found a job which he's really enjoy in the end. He can consider be a good husband, but not good boyfriend, because he over good for friend, too friendly... Haha... Didn't meet him for 2 years long, still we keep contact, ever meet him on msn, surprise meet him these two days. He told me something surprise me, something about passed... funny... Darrian... wish you all the best and friendship never end...:)

4 comments:

Mary-Janice said...

wao~
That picture is my 1st time take for you and darrian...and 1st time meet u as well...

verine said...

Mary-Janice,
wah, u still remember, i was curious who took this pic for me tim. haha... thanks for remind me:)

Anonymous said...

hey ya..
u overly flatter me ler..
i shy leh...
*blush
hahaa...
really looking forward to c u again!

p/s: i can be a good boyfriend too u know!!? =p

-darrian

verine said...

Darrian,
haha... are u sure is a good bf too? haha... can i can consider oh...:)