> My LifE BoX: Good bye Verine 08

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye Verine 08

Good bye Verine 08...
That's just my simply trade mark Verine 08...
What is my wish for the coming year? One of my blogger friend asked me...
hahaha... he said to me... 'wish your blog have a good traffic in the coming year'!
I wish too... but...
Why will i start blog?
Because of money... yeah! I did... but...
But I've changed my mind... money is not everything... important that we share something to other and other know where we are...
Happy new year to all of you... even my traffic is suck... still i wish you all the best here...
i will do better in the coming year:)
see you Verine 09

5 comments:

V said...

Happy New Year :)

Unknown said...

faster go go go...bad 2008!!! Believe me for coming 2009 is our lucky years. Wish our dream come true!:)

verine said...

V - Entrepreneurship in Corporate Life,
happy new year...:) may i know ur name? izit V = vincent?

ko,
haha... i wish our dream come true:) gu po house:)

iCalvyn.com said...

lolz... i wonder who is that blogger friend give u that wish...

traffic not good nvm, at least i spend you 1 hit again here :P

verine said...

icalvyn,
thanks for ur hit oh... u r very kind... thanks for ur support:)