> My LifE BoX: Function of EAR plug

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Function of EAR plug

Look around your house, and look out from your bedroom's window, i bet that there are beautiful flowers and bird being played out right now, there are a good environment for bed time. When i first moved to here to work 7 months ago, i encountered a place where cost me insomnious, because my flat is facing main road, there have plenty of cars driving through everyday, every minute and every a second. I had serious insomnia 2 months previously, it's been taken a long time to find a solution to my sleeping problem. Finally i got the ear plug from Paulina, it's really helpfulness. The ear plug functions as a medicine of my sleeping, well... it also helps when someone windy you and annoying you, just plug into your ear. I think it's helpful so:) haha...

It's just a cottonMethod actingThe room has a displeasing outlook

Thanks for Paulina given me the helpful ear plug

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear..why you move to new place? you didnt work there ma?

verine said...

ko,
dear, i don move lah... same place. just show it now:) haha...

Unknown said...

oh.. quite okay de!! just very noisy lor, rite?