> My LifE BoX: Home bake Naan cheese bread

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Home bake Naan cheese bread


I love cheese very very much... Naan cheese is one of my favorite when i makan at mamak. Especially when i go makan at William or Murni mamak which in P.J sure i will order this. Today i have home bake Naan cheese as my supper, Eric bought it from Lydol, two pieces of Naan bread cost just 85 cents, that's cheap. The taste is not bad... looks nice:) as my 1st time bake i think that's not bad... soon i can taste the real one in Malaysia:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

After you chopped it up, it looked like roti john...

V said...

Mouth-watering :P

Unknown said...

i want i want be my supper too..look nice n yummy. feel hungry la...:(

verine said...

dead_cockroach,
haha... mayb i know where have roti john? P.J or K.L have mah? i want to try it as well... i don think ireland have any... haha...

V - Entrepreneurship in Corporate Life,
haha... thanks for ur compliment... paiseh:) 1st time bake i think is ok lah... haha...

ko,
ok, bake for u when im back:)

iCalvyn.com said...

aiyo.... see the cheese I beh tahan leh... wan to go buy one later

Unknown said...

hahaha...thanks my dear!!! seem we got alot want u to cook for me ler...can i eat all?? hah!!! im sure will turn be fat girl after u back lor...hoho!!yummy..

verine said...

iCalvyn.com,
hahaha... but my recipi still ok only... i miss malaysia one more loh... hahha... go go go eat...

ko,
ya, i alr gain fat liao leh... but im sure i'll eat alot when im back loh... cham lah... dear, pls control me. i don want to be fat gril ar!!

Anonymous said...

wah.. really so tempting wor... you're getting better in your cooking skill jor, not bad, not bad..

verine said...

leechien,
my recipe almost all is simple dish... very easy job... haha...