> My LifE BoX: Talk to me

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Talk to me

I love this song... Wonder who is DNR... haha... DNR = Do Not Resuscitate
Very Touch... This song is from one of the Hong Kong series - Moonlight Resonance
Most of you must have some feeling when you are listening to a song in different situation... The song brings back many pleasant memories, and some memories will always follow us wherever we are...





D N R - Ice Cream

Talk to me Speak with me Don’t sink before you rise, baby Don’t fade away
You hesitate You seem to wait For all the time we had Feels a world away
Who’s to say, we’ll be okay We will make it through the night Don’t want to wake up in this state I just want us both to smile
Cause we’re the same And I know that will never change Look, I bought your favorite ice cream I don’t want to see it melt away
If you walk out now I don’t know if we could be the same Baby, just talk with me Cause I want you to stay here with me

The memories The things we did I locked inside my heart Where I know I won’t forget
And now, who’s to say, we’ll be okay We will make it through the night Don’t want to wake up in this state I just want us both to smile
Cause we’re the same And I know that will never change Look, I bought your favorite ice cream I don’t want to see it melt away
If you walk out now I don’t know if we could be the same Baby, just talk with me Cause I want you to stay here with me
I want you to stay here with me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

meaningful song..

verine said...

ko,
ya... every song also meaningful