> My LifE BoX: Temptation Christmas Poland Goplana chocolate

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Temptation Christmas Poland Goplana chocolate


Jesus, I've really fallen in love with this polish Goplana strawberry chocolate when my 1st bite on it, the strawberry melted on my mouth... it's smooth to the point silky, it's simply divine. Just 5 Min's I've finished whole package... very temptation! Jesus... the Santa Claus Paulina present me the Poland chocolate as a Christmas gift... I'm sure this is one of the nicest chocolates that I've ever tasted before. Muackssssssss...!! I love it love it love it love it... I'm a utterly mad of this chocolate... i believe that you will love it as well... I will buy some back to Malaysia... Do you want some?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want, i want.
thank you.. :D

Anonymous said...

ya ya, moi moi.. I want too ^_^
You know i like choclate so much.. but can choose others favourite to me>? thank you :)

verine said...

lee chien,
sure i will reserve one for u ya... haha...

moi moi,
wat flavour u like? i love strawberry... haha... have some different type one, i will try someday and buy all flavour back...

Unknown said...

oh my dear...i love strawberry chocolate!!! yummy yummy!! I WANT...reserve for me lor..hehe!

Anonymous said...

wei wei...
i want oso..can?

hehe...
-darrian

verine said...

ko,
sure, i will reserve some for u geh...

Darrian,
i wish i can, u know u lah... busy over the moon... but i will reserve one for u ya... hope it won get melt... haha...