> My LifE BoX: www.go2bed.com

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Monday, December 15, 2008

www.go2bed.com


It seems that i hasn't got enough sleep for a year long.
I'm ever promise myself to sleep early and wake up early but i give a lot of reason to cover my promised.
Deducts 8 hours working hours, shower, eating, sleep, i spend all my time face to the laptop.
I want to be beauty, charmer, comeliness, attractiveness, goddess, prettiness, healthy, loveliness, gracefulness, delicacy, elegance, clever, gorgeous... etc.
what can i do?
I know, I know that is a very bad habit... but...
what can i do?
go2bed now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. the comics very cute...
me also not enough sleep, i can say, ever since i came back.. haih... something is wrong with me...

verine said...

lee chien,
i think u over worried. relax...:)

Anonymous said...

i think so.. i always worried too much.. trying to relax also.. by filling up my time to max, hahaha..