> My LifE BoX: An European celebrate winter solstice

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Monday, December 22, 2008

An European celebrate winter solstice

A year gone very fast, but i look the same and my dream and my goal still far away from me... when can i get my 1st box of gold? Haha... 21/12/2008 today is winter solstice. The Chinese New Year is on the corner. Have been long time didn't eat 'TONG YUAN', today special request from Eric and purposed remind him today is big deal for Chinese. Wonder European never know this big deal festival for Chinese and i tried to explain to Paulina about winter solstice. She love 'TONG YUAN' when she 1st try, and she tried to make it as well... that's some fun... haha...

Red and origin flavor
Yellow sugar and red been
Pauline is making 'TONG YUAN' Done
Delicious mix 'TONG YUAN' Opps! Pauline is very enjoy it, good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear u there got cook Tong Yuen and ate. so special when ate in oversea, right? feel warm too..:)

Anonymous said...

paulina likes tong yuen also oh? hahaha... good, good..

verine said...

ko,
ya... nice. cos i make one mah... my boss is my sifu... haha...

leechien,
yup, she love every chinese food:) haha...